Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello Goodbye

Today I went to the barn to pack up and label our stuff so that it can accompany the horses in the truck on their journey north.

Bridget and Chloe and George were very nice and didn't upbraid me for having neglected them for so long.  In fact, Chloe did something she's never done before - she came up and mouthed me to initiate grooming.  George seems to have decided he's part of the Chloe/Bridget team, albeit over the fence, which is good as they will shortly all be living together.

I said hi/bye to them and explained that we would meet next time in a far-distant location.  I think they're looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment