Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adjustments

Rose is moving up.  She can now drive Bridget away from her food. And this morning, Chloe came up second in line after George to get her food.

Last night, Chloe was very angry with Rose for disturbing me and her.  She was unable to convince Rose to leave, however, and as Rose doesn't come up to me that often, I didn't want to help in driving her away.

Often the horses will take turns quite equitably, if not amiably, and maybe it's ok for one of them to come along and decide it's their turn now.  I don't know.  I think I want to be able to protect Chloe, and maybe I should carry a long stick to make myself more convincing.

On the camera front, I've discovered that you can't send 5 or 8 MP via message.  You have to set the camera to take 3 MP photos.

Here's a scene taken with 5 MP and sent via message:

and here's the same scene taken with 3 MP and sent via message:




I guess if I'm going to take advantage of my cameraphone's awesome 8 megapixel powers, I'll have to use the USB cord and upload directly.  It's good to know, though, that I can text photos if I set the MP to three.

No comments:

Post a Comment