Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Pretty Day

Today I took George out to graze on the hay field for half an hour. Amigo sat on my lap while George was eating.

Mollified by his feast, George was relatively benign when I took Bridget out and returned her half an hour later. The effect had worn off, however, by the time I'd taken Chloe out for a little stint. He stood pawing at the gate and made faces at her when I brought her back. However, after letting us know that he was Not Happy, he was gracious enough to move aside and let us get in without any problems.

Rose declined to come out when I asked her, although earlier on she'd come up to me and seemed perhaps to want to go out. Her front leg is much better - the swelling has gone down, and she's walking almost normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment