Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nice Lady at the Vet's

I recently had to take our 2 1/2 year old Shepherd mix dog, Malcolm, to the vet.  Malcolm is a sensitive child.  He was crying the whole time we were in the waiting room, and when the time came for him to step on the scale to be weighed, he was very reluctant.

But the nice Vet Tech knew what to do.  She said, "Watch me, Malcolm, I'm going to step on first - so you can see how it's done, and that it's safe."

Well, I'm sorry to admit this - but I was pretty sure her approach wasn't going to work.

Wrong again.  Malcolm, wide-eyed and clearly a bit dubious still, crept onto the scales after her, and stayed on long enough to be weighed.

I thought that was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment