Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For the Record

I have to record this, although it's not particularly interesting, as I've come to rely on this blog to keep my memory straight.

Today, when I was out in the field with the horses, Chloe approached me, chewing.  I believe this is the first time she has done this.  She very much wanted to come over, even though I was still with George.  Normally she waits until the coast is all clear.

I wonder why.  Today she was into the fallen apples and peaches, and I shooed her away from them three or four times.  And today we also had that long conversation about whether or not she was going back into the field.

Anyway.  There it is - that's what happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment