Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Out and About

When Bridget comes out of the pasture, she often goes on a quest to sample different plants, such as wisteria:


Before she'd eaten very much, I told her we'd better check with Mr. Google to see if it's poisonous.  Which it is.  I called the vet, who wasn't particularly concerned, and Bridget was fine.  I wonder if there's something in wisteria which might help her leg wound?  Mr. Google couldn't help me there.

Here she is enjoying the leaves of a tree.  It looks harmless, so I've been letting her tuck in:


Sometimes she just eats grass:

She tried to eat this tablecloth - I just missed catching the moment on camera:


She had a nibble of the bicycle:



When George goes out for an expedition, he's more interested in inspecting the property. Here he's checking out what's on the other side of this fence:


He seems to think the compost bin smells bad (funny, I didn't notice that expression until I looked at the photo):


The hammock is sort of interesting:

    

The porch is positively fascinating:
 

We definitely have to find out what goes on up there:



Here's Rose out for an amble with my daughter:



When Chloe goes out, she likes to graze the lawn while I sit in the hammock.  There's probably a gin and tonic in my other hand.







No comments:

Post a Comment