Disclaimer

The opinions expressed in previous entries may or may not express the current opinion of the author.
Welcome!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is Someone Trying to Tell Me Something?


This is the second time it has happened. I come over to the horses' field and find this feed dish sitting on the opposite side of the fence from where I left it. (You can see another bucket in the distance, still there from breakfast.) Somebody is picking it up and throwing it over the fence. Hmm, what can it mean, I wonder?

Now if I could just teach them all to do that, and maybe load the dishwasher while they're at it ....

2 comments:

  1. I would so love to have a camera rolling to capture all those moments when we are not there. What do they get up to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes definitely, gotta get that pasture cam installed!

    ReplyDelete